Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mirai Suenaga Wallpaper

Mirai Light
It has been raining so often lately, especially during weekends. When it rains in Japan, usually it rains all day along and often accompanied by strong winds. I would rather stay home during that time.

It was raining yesterday so I spent my time making wallpaper of Mirai Suenaga, cute mascot of Dannychoo.com. Been a while since I made wallpaper, so I went for a simple design.

Mirai Orange
The wallpapers are available in three version: Orange, Dark, and Light.

Mirai Dark
Download all three versions here.

Illustrated by Moorina
Mirai Suenaga by Danny Choo

1 comments:

Kodomut said...

My new desktop!!11

Post a Comment

About The Man Behind This Blog

The man who loves photography and tries to capture the beauty of life through his camera.

Tweet !

Japan Blog Directory

E2046

Buy Anime Figure

Search

Partial RSS Feed

Dannychoo

Figure.fm

  All photos copyright © 2009 Teddy Herryanto

TOP