Friday, March 19, 2010

1 Year Ago...

Woof !
Today for me was just a normal day. While I was in train heading back home, I was thinking about what I should write for my blog. That's when I realized something.

OMG, my blog 1st year anniversary !! I totally forgot about it. The day I started blogging was March 3rd, 2009. It's been a year now. I should have prepared a cake.

To celebrate it, I am going to show you photos of me in action. Thanks to my sister for these photos.

IMG_6855

IMG_7454

IMG_7428
Stopping by in the middle of nowhere just to take photo of the car. ^^

IMG_7615

IMG_7663

Hooray for the 1st year ! Time sure flies by quickly.

You could see the highlights of 2009 here.

6 comments:

stephanie said...

ya ampun ted2.. profesional amat gaya moto nya.. sampe nungging dan nangkring di mana2 hahaha... anyway.. selamat satu taun.. love your photos! :)

Teddy said...

@stephanie : thank you, fan. sayang ga ada foto pas gw lagi berbaring di lantai buat foto. :D

chun said...

awww is that your doggie? so cute! and late congrats to the anniversary! :) Keep it going!

Teddy said...

@chun : Thanks ! Yup. That's my cute doggie. :)

AdeLheid said...

gaya doank yg aduhai fan wakakaka...
:P peace ted.. happy belated anniversary^^

Teddy said...

@AdeLheid: ternyata gaya gw aduhai ya. wakaka. :P Thanks. ^^

Post a Comment

About The Man Behind This Blog

The man who loves photography and tries to capture the beauty of life through his camera.

Tweet !

Japan Blog Directory

E2046

Buy Anime Figure

Search

Partial RSS Feed

Dannychoo

Figure.fm

  All photos copyright © 2009 Teddy Herryanto

TOP