Monday, May 31, 2010

It's Your Special Day !

Happy Birthday Eva
May 31st is a special day for one of my dearest friends, Eva. Eva is a very sweet and cool girl. She and I first met at university and we've been a good friend since then. We graduated at the same time, went our separate ways after that, and then we met again in Japan. We laughed together, had fun traveling together, went snowboarding together, and took some silly photos together. It is sad that she is no longer in Japan now. Even though we're far away from each other, she's still my best friend.

I've never been good at giving surprises. Having a thought of coming up with a way to celebrate birthday always freezes me up a bit. However, this time I decided to do something special for her birthday. Good thing I have my friends to help me. Thank you, guys.

Anyway, today is Eva's birthday and I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to her and to let her know how special she is to me.

Eva, you're loved by many and we all miss you here in Japan. Best wishes to you. I hope your birthday will be as wonderful as you are. Happy Birthday !

Happy Birthday Eva

Happy Birthday Eva

Happy Birthday Eva

Preparation

Drawing

Eva Day

Happy Love

Happy

Birthday

Eva

With Love

3 comments:

chun said...

so sweet! :) This photo made me thought of your danbo ^^; http://www.flickr.com/photos/xoisuzu/4630491054/

Teddy said...

@chun: This is the only thing I could do for her. So sad that she's no longer in Japan. :(
We need to spread more love of Danbo. :)

Erdem said...

salt likit
salt likit
dr mood likit
big boss likit
dl likit
dark likit
JJUHUM

Post a Comment

About The Man Behind This Blog

The man who loves photography and tries to capture the beauty of life through his camera.

Tweet !

Japan Blog Directory

E2046

Buy Anime Figure

Search

Partial RSS Feed

Dannychoo

Figure.fm

  All photos copyright © 2009 Teddy Herryanto

TOP