Saturday, March 5, 2011

Australia: Melbourne Food

Hutong Dumpling Bar
The food culture is strong in Melbourne. There are plenty of good restaurants, cafes, and open market to satisfy your hunger. I kinda wish some of those restaurants are in Japan to satisfy my need. :)

Time for Food Photos ! You have been warned. ^^


Hutong Dumpling Bar
Hutong Dumpling Bar was our first food stop in Melbourne. After we checked into our hotel, we made our way down to Market Lane to Hutong Dumpling Bar.

Hutong Dumpling Bar

Hutong Dumpling Bar
The famous Hutong's Xiao Long Bao. Inside the dumpling were minced pork and mushrooms. The skin (wrapper) was a bit thick. It tasted quite juicy and yummy, but not as great as Din Tai Fung's.

Hutong Dumpling Bar

Hutong Dumpling Bar
Mapo Tofu

Hutong Dumpling Bar
Overall, Hutong was pretty satisfying. The Xiao Long Bao wasn't as good as I expected though.

Max Brenner
Max Brenner. As a chocolate lover, I was addicted to it when my friend introduced it to me in Singapore.

Max Brenner

Max Brenner
Danbo loves it too.

Koko Black
However, Koko Black has always been my favorite. Koko Black is heaven for chocolate lover.

Koko Black
Yummy.

Pie in The Sky, Dandenong
Pie in The Sky. The best pie that I've ever had so far. The pastry was light and the filling was delicious.

Pie in The Sky, Dandenong

Mekong
Pho Bo Ga Mekong was the best Vietnamese Restaurant that I've ever known. The noodle soup, broken rice, and spring rolls were delicious. It was cheap too.

Mekong
I'm getting hungry after writing this. Anyway, Happy Saturday !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About The Man Behind This Blog

The man who loves photography and tries to capture the beauty of life through his camera.

Tweet !

Japan Blog Directory

E2046

Buy Anime Figure

Search

Partial RSS Feed

Dannychoo

Figure.fm

  All photos copyright © 2009 Teddy Herryanto

TOP